To promote open, accountable, fair and effective government in NSW members of the public have a right to access government held information. The right to access information is restricted only when there is an overridding public interest against disclosing the particular information.
Open access information
Spatial Services is a division of the Department of Finance, Services and Innovation (DFSI).
The DFSI publication guide is available online at http://www.finance.nsw.gov.au/accessing-ofs-information/how-can-i-access-ofs-information
Many Spatial Services publications are available electronically, please search this website for publications and information relating to your query.
- Documents tabled in Parliament
- Policy documents
- Register of government contracts
- Open access information not publicly available
- Proactive release register
- Guarantee of Service
- Code of conduct - all staff adhere to the principles of equal opportunity and the Department of Finance, Services and Innovation Code of Ethics and Conduct.